Jan 25, 2015

Goan Shrimp Curry....a recipe feature for Anokhi Media


Who doesn't enjoy a good plate of rice with some warm and mildly spiced seafood dish. My family just loves seafood. It's always on our weekend special menu ;-) Our most favorite ones are those cooked with some coconut based gravy. It turns out creamy, not overly spicy, mildly tangy and just perfect with some rice.
I had prepared this Shrimp curry a while ago and for some reason it was left in my drafts.

Anokhi Media is a popular South-Asian online magazine and I was so honored when they asked me to write for them. I did not think twice about which recipe to share with the magazine and they were more than happy to share this awesome Goan Shrimp Curry on their site.

So dear readers, please do stop by Anokhi Media for the Recipe. See you all again soon!

-Manju 

7 comments:

  1. A really lipsmacking prawn curry... HD and the kids would love it though I cannot touch it thanks to my allergy... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...am drooling over that yummy spread,Manju :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Manju, I remember you mentioned about this goan shrimp curry a while ago while we had a chit chat on the phone and I think you posted a snap on fb too. The curry looks really creamy and delicious. In fact I made a kerala style coconut prawns curry this weekend and I am planning to post it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your feature Manju.
    A prawn curry is a big popular dish in our home too, I'm tempted to make it tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this is a hearty rice and curry meal that makes my mouth water. Looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm these look delicious, thanks for posting up this recipe, looks quite simple to make.


    Simon

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for visiting here. I would love to hear from you , please leave a comment or suggestion and Hope to see you again !