Feb 7, 2013

Chocolate Banana Bread (Eggless) - a guest post for Priya

Its amazing how blogging can open you up to a world filled with like minded people who shares a common interest and taste. When I began blogging I wasn't sure of who all I might meet up with, but life has been so kind and I have been fortunate enough to be friends with some of the best food bloggers out there.
We share the same passion, have the will to explore more, we chit chat through facebook and through our blog ..sometimes I get so excited that I feel like I'm a teenager all over again ;-)  I cherish these friendships I've made and want to make many more.

So with that let me introduce you to a very good friend of mine, Priya, who's an awesome blogger residing in UK with her hus. She definitely whips up some delicious delicacies in her kitchen and all her posts are worth drooling over.
I've always wanted to do a guest post , but had no clue how to get about doing it. One fine day Priya and I started chit chatting on facebook and we got down to thinking that we should guest posts. And she was so thrilled and happy about it and was really eager to help me with how to do my first guest post..yaay!!

A very passionate blogger who owns an awesome blog  'Cook like Priya' , her blog is filled with versatile recipes , from savory to baked goodies, from cakes to indian sweets! Some of my personal favorites being Coconut Laddoo with Rose syrup, Hyderabadi mutton biriyani, Grilled chicken tikka , a Savory Semolina cake  and so many more, its quite endless ;-)



My guest post to her is an Eggless Chocolate Banana Bread. As many of you may know of my dilemma of trying to finish my basket full of 9 overripe bananas :-) This bread was a result of that. It was delicious , healthy and very very chocolaty!!
Hop over to Priya's blog for the recipe, more yummy pics and and there's a cool surprise at the end! :-)




-Manju 

19 comments:

  1. Thanks Manju for the lovely guest post and taking time to do this for me :) so happy to know you and I am looking forward to cooking for you...

    Hugs
    Priya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi manju! bread looks awesome and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yumm yumm :) happy to follow you dear :)
    http://desifiesta.blogspot.com/2013/02/crunchy-chocolate-cups.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great guest post,Manju..hoped over from Priya's space,loved reading about you..Cake looks superb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice guest post..Bread looks great...Loved the first click..beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfectly done and with innovative clicks...
    http://recipe-excavator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow that looks super chocolaty and yummy ...i love anything with chocolate in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful chocolate banana bread!! I do agree.. love is a big ingredient in making food delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Manju!
    you have a very interesting blog.I really like :)
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  10. Manju, you have quite a great space here. And the cake looks absolutely tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bread looks so pretty and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great guest post Manju and Priya ! loved ur chit chats..so this is what happened to the over ripe bananas..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes and no...there's one more banana bread...read the next post :-)

      Delete
  13. Greetings from Ohio! I'm bored to tears at work soo I decided to browse your blog on my iphone
    during lunch break. I really like the knowledge you provide here and can't waqit
    to take a loolk when I get home. I'm amazed aat how fast your blog loaded on my phone ..
    I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, very good blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for visiting here. I would love to hear from you , please leave a comment or suggestion and Hope to see you again !